A wide variety of topics in previous years have included:
- interesting presentations on international projects, climate change impacts, and local agriculture
- fun demonstrations of sourdough bread making, foraged teas and bog gas extraction
- inspiring talks on permaculture, local food, car clubs and bike schemes
- active discussions on renewable energy and environmental advocacy
- lively panels on the importance of trees in the landscape and regenerative use of land
- …and the Green Dragons Den in support of new ideas and initiatives
There is Guidance available in our Fora Policy on the Resources page.